Training Workshop On Preparation of Financial Statements Using International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs)
Imewekwa: Jan 08, 2019
The National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA) is proudly to announce a five days training workshop on Preparation of Financial Statements Using International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs)
DATE: Monday 18th to Friday 22nd March 2019.
TARGET GROUP: Auditors, Accountants, Lecturers, Students of the Profession and any
SUMMARY OF THE TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Recognition and measurement criteria for items presented in the financial statements.
- Step by step preparation of IPSASs accrual compliant financial statements and related disclosures.
- Practical case studies on the preparation of financial statements in the Public Sector.
- Implementing Auditor’s recommendations relating to application of accounting standards.
- Techniques for developing organization’s IPSASs compliance checklist.
- Practical issues commonly arise when implementing IPSAS.
NOTE: Participants will be required to have their respective organization’s current Financial Statements for learning purpose during the training workshop.
AWARD: 32 CPD Hours
FEE: The fee amount is Tshs.800,000 this will cover tea/coffee, lunches, conference materials softy and hard copy. Make your booking online at www.nbaa.go.tz/registration
Make payments through Bank (NMB/CRDB/or Mobile (AirtelMoney/Halopesa/MPESA/TigoPesa/TPesa by selecting (“Government Payments”) and use provided Control Number as your payment reference. Save the received confirmation message from the service providers as a proof of payment in case, the Board requires it. Contact NBAA through firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the payment control number.
All enquiries should be addressed to:
NATIONAL AUDIT OFFICE BUILDING,
P.O. BOX 1271, DODOMA.