Associate Certified Public Accountant (ACPA) / ACPA-PP
After a successful completion of filling the three logbooks, a Graduate Accountant will fill in an application form available in the website which will later be reviewed by the Board.
Things to accompany the application form include:
- Copy of relevant certificates issued by the Board;
- Names and addresses of employer
- Two professional accountants registered with Board (ACPA or FCPA) to act as referees. For the case of ACPA-PP then professional auditors (ACPA-PP or FCPA-PP).
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Proof of payment of the prescribed non- refundable application fee.